My 2015 is going to be the year of trust:
- I will trust myself.
- I will trust my instinct. (And back it up with facts.)
- I will trust colleagues to do what's best for our students.
- I will trust that others have the best of intentions.
- I will trust that doing what's right for students may not always be easy.
|Clyde Beatty taming a lion with four legs.|
- How was 2014?
- What do I want to do this year?
- What do I want to be better at?
- What do I need to continue to grow and improve as a student/educator or person?
- What do I want to accomplish as a student/educator or person?
- What word do I need to help me be my best?
- Is there another word not listed that will help me be my best for 2015?
- To what word can I commit for 2015?
- How will this word help me focus and be my best in 2015?
|For some inspiration, you may want to consider some words from this wordle.|