Super Tuesday Education Resources (Steve Guditus)
Super Tuesday, March 7, 2012, is right around the corner! If you are interested in demonstrating the importance of civic engagement with your students, you may want to start a conversation by sharing a Super Tuesday map, explaining the difference between a caucus and primary, or dive into the Republican candidates on the issues. One word of caution: be sure to preview the "on the issues" resources prior to sharing anything with students; depending on the age of your students, some topics may be better off avoided. Have fun!
- "Super Tuesday: Romney, Santorum, Paul and Gingrich in one-day, 10-state battle for GOP nomination" - from the New York Daily News
- Super Tuesday Delegate Map - from Detroit Free Press
- Caucus vs. Primary - video from WCSH in Portland, Maine
- From candidate to elected official - webinar on 3/5/12 from 12:00-12:30 via Discovery Education
- Candidates on the issues: